E-Mono PEGASUS 48V – NEW ARRIVAL – 26″ Step-Through
- FULL STEP THRU – POWERFUL 350W MOTOR – (PEAKS 500W)
- 48V 720WH FULLY INTEGRATED BATTERY
- DUAL SUPPORT KICK STAND – great for deliveries or child seat!
- THROTTLE ASSIST
Introducing the E-MONO PEGASUS, our new urban design e-bike that can take you anywhere you want to go. With its rugged build and wide 26 x 2.125” puncture-resistant tires, this bike can handle any terrain. The 48V 15 AH fully integrated battery provides plenty of power for your ride.
Equipped with a powerful hi-torque motor (peak 500W) and an assist throttle, the E-Mono PEGASUS makes take-offs easy and safe. This bike is ready to hit the road with standard lights, a strong 25kg rated cargo rack, and mudguards.
Whether you’re a delivery rider, commuting to work, or just need a safe and high-performance step-through bike to get around town, the E-MONO PEGASUS is the right choice for you. Visit your nearest dealer today and take it for a ride!
E-MONO – PEGASUS 48V STEP THROUGH – NEW ARRIVAL!
- Frame: Step Through – Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 100mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 8-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 66 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 130kg
- Weight: 25kg
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- KENDA 26″ x 2.215 All-terrain tyres – Extra Puncture Resistant
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor (350w continuous power – 500W PEAK)
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: Samsung 720 WH: 48V/15ah Li-on Lithium Battery
- Battery Range: 80-120km, depending on the assistance level/battery size.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||140 × 24 × 85 cm|