E-Mono AURA PLUS – 48V Step-Through 26″ Urban Bike
- 48V – 1008WH BATTERY
- HI TORQUE – POWERFULL 500W Motor (PEAKS 750W)!
- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- STRONG CARGO STYLE RACK
The E-Mono AURA PLUS is a remarkably versatile and sturdy step-through E-bike designed to meet your daily needs.
Its large 1008WH, 48V battery makes it an ideal choice for food delivery, ensuring that you can complete your tasks without worrying about running out of battery. With standard features such as hydraulic brakes, cargo rack, and mudguards, the AURA PLUS is also perfect for shopping or commuting. With a child seat fitted, the run to school is now a breeze and you can avoid the traffic cues!
The AURA PLUS has been built with a focus on strength and safety, and its 21Ah battery system delivers extended performance. With all of these features, the AURA PLUS is undoubtedly the best value step-through E-bike in its class. Product Code: SE-26L03
E-MONO – AURA PLUS
- Frame: Super Light Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable Suspension
- Tires Liners: Prevent Flat tires with the tires liners system installed in both tires
- Gears: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 22kg
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 26″ x 1.95 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist. (IPX67)
- Motor: High Torque 500w Brushless Rear hub Motor
- Charger: Included 48V 2A/ 3 pin plug
- Battery: 48V 21Ah, 1008Wh High Power Cells, USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 80-140km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max Speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike serviced after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be excepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||150 × 22 × 80 cm|