E-Mono MARS – 48V E-Cargo Bike with 31Ah Battery option!
- HUGE 2 X 15.5AH BATTERIES – 1488WH CAPACITY
- STRONG STEP-THROUGH FRAME
- LONG WELDED CARGO RACK
- HYDRAULIC BRAKES
The E-Mono MARS is the most durable E-Cargo bike in our range, designed to withstand even the toughest terrain. Equipped with a sturdy rear rack, it can accommodate a large shopping crate, saddlebags, or an optional child seat, making it one of the most versatile E-Bikes in the E-Mono range.
In addition to its rugged design, the MARS is also lightweight, making it easy to maneuver and handle. With the option to mount two 15.5 Ah batteries, this bike is perfect for food delivery services as it provides an impressive 1488WH capacity, enabling you to cover longer distances without the need for frequent recharging.
Overall, the E-Mono MARS is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable, versatile, and efficient E-Bike that can handle various cargo loads and travel long distances with ease. Product Code: SE-20B01.
E-MONO – MARS (CARGO DUAL BATTERY)
- Frame: Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: 80mm Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 7-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 68 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 125kg
- Weight: 26kg (with dual battery)
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 20″ x 2.25 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 500W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Controller: 48V 15A
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 2x 48V 15Ah, 1440 Wh High Power Cells, USB port(charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 80-120km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||154 × 21 × 70 cm|
one 48V15ah, two 48V15ah
Blue, Black, Grey