E-Mono APOLLO – 26″ SUPER LIGHT STEP-THRU EMTB
- 48V HI-TORQUE MOTOR – 720 WH BATTERY – SAMSUNG CELLS
- KENDRA 26X1.95″ ALL-TERRAIN TYRES
- LOCK-OUT FORKS
- 21KG TOTAL WEIGHT
The E-MONO APOLLO is a top-of-the-line step-through recreational mountain bike that sets a new standard for performance and versatility. With its modern “mixtie” frame, this bike delivers a perfect balance of strength, safety, and stability, making it suitable for riders of all heights.
One of the most impressive features of the APOLLO is its incredibly lightweight design, making it one of the lightest EMTBs in its class, without sacrificing quality or durability. This amazing value is further enhanced by the bike’s , comfy lockout suspension forks and a powerful 48V brushless motor that provides an unbeatable riding experience.
But that’s not all – the APOLLO also boasts a massive 720 What-hour battery with premium Samsung cells, giving riders unparalleled range and endurance on even the toughest terrain. Whether you’re a casual rider or a serious mountain biker, the E-MONO APOLLO is the ultimate choice for anyone looking to take their riding experience to the next level.
(Product Code: SE-26L01)
E-MONO – APOLLO
- Frame: Super Light Unisex Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 100mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 8-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 66 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 21kg
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- KENDA 26″ x 1.95 All-terrain tyres
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor 350w (PEAKS 500W)
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: Samsung 720 WH : 48V/15ah Li-on Lithium Battery With USB output Charge Port
- Battery Range: 60-80km, depending on the assistance level/battery size.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||144 × 22 × 74 cm|
Concrete Grey, White
36V10AH, 36V13AH, 36V15AH, 48V15AH