E-Mono TRITON – 48V – 20″ Electric Cruiser
- HUGE 864 WH BATTERY (48V 18AH)
- POWERFUL MOTOR (500W – PEAKS 750W)
- HYDRAULIC BRAKES
If you’re looking for an electric bike that’s both stylish and powerful, look no further than the E-Mono TRITON. With its square frame, high handlebars, and long saddle, this bike pays homage to the iconic ‘chopper’ design of the 1960s.
Equipped with a high torque 500w brushless rear drive motor, the TRITON can conquer steep hills with ease. Plus, its huge 864 WH battery (18 AH) offers an impressive range, beating the competition!
For added convenience and versatility, the TRITON comes with foot pegs and an extended rear rack, making it the perfect choice for beach trips or trail rides with friends or partners.
Overall, the E-Mono TRITON is a must-have for anyone looking for a cool, powerful, and versatile electric bike that can handle any adventure. Product Code: SE-20B03
E-MONO – TRITON
- Frame: Super Light Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: 100mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 8-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminum-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 140kg
- Weight: 25kg
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 20″ x 4.0 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: 48V Rear Hub 500W (80nm High Torque) – PEAKS 750W
- Controller: 48V 16A
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 48V 18Ah, 864 Wh High Power Cells, USB port(charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 80-120km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
- Foot Pegs
- Rear Rack
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||154 × 21 × 80 cm|