Buy with satisfier from SUNMONO E-BIKE. Once you receive the product, if you are not completely satisfied, you are more than welcome to return it to us in unused condition within 14 days of taking delivery for an exchange or a full refund excluding our initial shipping cost. Please note that the 14 day money back guarantee only applies to electric bikes and wheelchairs and it does not apply to spare parts, including but not limited to batteries and controllers.
1. In order to organize a return under these terms and conditions, you must notify SUNMONO E-BIKE within 14 days of taking delivery of your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of SUNMONO E-BIKE staff in order to facilitate your return.
2. To qualify to return an item under this policy, products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories. The product must be in perfect condition for resale. For example if a product was used and shows signs of wear, including dirt, this return can’t be accepted.
3. The 14 day period within which you are eligible to make a return under this policy commences on the date that you accept delivery of your product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 4 business days from the date of dispatch of the product.
4. The product must be returned to SUNMONO E-BIKE within 10 business days of your request to return your product under this policy.
5. You must return the products for which you are seeking a store credit or refund at your own cost and you must comply with the directions for returning the product that SUNMONO E-BIKE staff provide to you. It is recommended if posting the item that you buy insurance for loss or damage in transit.
6. After receiving the returned products, SUNMONO E-BIKE will issue a refund minus the initial shipping cost as soon as is reasonably practicable and you will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
7. SUNMONO E-BIKE reserves the rights to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
8. The 14 days money back guarantee is only valid for the original product. If you bought the original product, changed your mind and exchanged the original to a second product, then the second product cannot be returned or exchanged because you changed your mind again.
9. You are responsible to return the item at your cost and we don’t take any responsibility if an item is damaged in transit. If posting the item we recommend to buy insurance from Couriers Company for loss or damage in transit. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service .
10. Your item can also be returned to our warehouse directly whatever you purchased it from, accompanied with a copy of your receipt, if this is more convenient for you. Returns done in warehouse can be processed immediately.
11.Once the product has been received we will either inspect your goods or investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do not believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the consumer guarantees provided for by statute including under the Australian Consumer Law.
All refunds may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
Other than in accordance with the Returns Policy, refunds are strictly limited to those available under clauses implied by statute.
The customer must comply with directions from staff to facilitate a return.
Returned products, under the Returns Policy must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, and must be in a re-saleable condition. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts your ability to make a claim that may be available to you for failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law. If you are returning a product due to a fault or defect under a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, you may be able to return the product without its original packaging.
Where you are returning a product to us because of our failure to comply with a consumer guarantee, you must return the product to us at your cost unless the product cannot be returned, removed or transported without significant cost to you because of:
1. a) the nature of our failure to comply with the consumer guarantee, or
2. b) the size or height, or method of attachment, of the product.
Where you are returning a product to us, we take no responsibility for a product lost in transit.
If subsection (2b) applies, we will, within a reasonable time, collect the products at our expense
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email or MSG to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us .
Both sale and regular priced items may be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission and or with a purchase from our website, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing us at:
B9/161 Arthur St, Homebush West NSW 2140
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 5 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 6 – COOKIES
The Reid Cycles Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize www.sunmono.com.au pages, or register with www.sunmono.com.au site or services, a cookie helps www.reidcycles.com.au to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the www.sunmono.com.au features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of www.sunmono.com.au .
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
B9/161 Arthur St, Homebush West NSW 2140