E-Mono ARES – Step Over Commuter
- 48V HIGH TORQUE MOTOR 350w (PEAKS 500W)!
- 720 WH BATTERY WITH USB CHARGE OUTLET
- HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
- LOCK OUT FRONT FORKS
The E-Mono ARES is the perfect combination of style, comfort, and performance. Its classic step-over frame and flat handlebar design offer a smooth and comfortable ride, while the standard mudguard and rear rack make it practical and versatile. Equipped with a powerful motor, a large capacity battery, lock-out front fork suspension, hydraulic disc brakes, and Shimano Altus 9-speed drivetrain, the ARES offers all the essential components for a safe and exciting ride. At just 22KG, this e-bike is lightweight and easy to handle, making it the ideal choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a long and effortless ride. Product Code: SE-70M001
E-MONO – ARES – Step Over Commuter
- Frame: Super Light Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 100mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 66 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 22kg
- Cotterless Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 28″ x 1.5 KENDA (700c=C)
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 350w Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 48/15ah Lithium Battery With USB output Charge Port
- Battery Range: 80-120km, depending on the assistance level/battery size.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||144 × 22 × 84 cm|
Matt Black, Matt Grey
36V10AH, 36V13AH, 36V15AH, 48V15AH