E-Mono ZEUS – 48V Dual Suspension EMTB
- EXA FORM REA5 INFINITE ADJUSTABLE AIR SHOCK
- 48V /350W HI-TORQUE BRUSHLESS MOTOR – 720 WH SAMSUNG CELL BATTERY
- 180/160mm HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
Looking for a comfortable and powerful electric mountain bike that can tackle any terrain? Look no further than the E-Mono Zeus! With dual suspension and top-of-the-line features like the EXA Form REA5 Adjustable Air Shock and lockout front forks, this bike is perfect for hitting the trails and exploring the great outdoors. The throttle assist feature provides extra power when you need it, helping you get out of any sticky situations you may encounter.
But the E-Mono Zeus is not just a mountain bike. Thanks to its versatile KENDRA All terrain tires, this E-bike also provides a smooth and enjoyable ride for any urban setting. Whether you’re commuting to work, riding to the park, or even taking a long-distance ride, the Zeus will deliver the most exhilarating performance you can imagine.
So if you want a top-quality electric bike that can do it all, from rugged mountain trails to city streets, look no further than the E-Mono Zeus.
E-MONO ZEUS (DUAL SUSPENSION MTB)
- Frame: Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 120mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminum-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 22kg
- Cotterless Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 27.5″ x 2.1 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 350w Brushless Rear Hub Motor (PEAKS 500W!)
- Controller: 48V 15A
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 48V 15Ah, 720Wh Samsung Cells, USB port(charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 60-80km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
Bronze, Yellow, Matt Black, Matt Grey