E-Mono TROY – 27.5″ 48V Hard Tail EMTB
$1,895 – $1,995
- HI-TORQUE POWERFUL 48V 500 W MOTOR (PEAKS 750W!)
- HYDRAULIC DIC BRAKES
- 720WH SAMSUNG CELL BATTERY
- 22KG LIGHT WEIGHT EMTB
This powerful EMTB takes your mountain biking to the next level. The E-MONO TROY is designed around a lightweight aluminum-alloy frame with lockable suspension and hydraulic disc brakes front and rear.
Features include the reliable Shimano Altus 9-Speed drive train and a huge 720WH Samsung cell battery, despite a powerful 500w motor that peaks at 750w!
But the TROY is more than just a great bike – it’s also an incredible value. With its combination of high-end features and affordable price point, the E-MONO TROY is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a 48V EMTB that delivers both performance and value.
(Product Code: SE-27M001)
E-MONO – TROY (HARD TAIL MTB)
- Frame: Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 120mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminum-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 130kg
- Weight: 22kg
- Cotterless Cranks
- Comfort Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 27.5″ x 2.1 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 500w Brushless Rear Hub Motor – Peaks 750w
- Controller: 48V 15A
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 48V 15Ah, 720Wh High Power Cells, USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 60-80km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches on the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||144 × 22 × 76 cm|
Matt Black, Matt Grey
Add Rear Rack, No Extra