E-Mono TITAN – 27.5″ Hard Tail E-Mountain Bike
The E-MONO TITAN is an entry-level EMTB that delivers outstanding performance and versatility for riders of all levels. Weighing in at just 21kg, this “pocket rocket” is a go-anywhere fun ride that can hold its own against even the best bikes on the market.
With a lockable 100mm front suspension system, the TITAN delivers stability and comfort on even the toughest terrain. Other features include front and rear disc brakes (180/160mm), a 7-speed Shimano Tourney Cassette, a comfort padded leather seat, a 320mm quick-release seat post, and KENDRA 27.5″x2.1″ all-terrain tires.
But the TITAN is more than just a great bike – it’s also an incredible value. With its combination of high-end features and affordable price point, the E-MONO TITAN is the perfect choice for anyone looking for an electric mountain bike that delivers on both quality and value. (Product Code: SE-27M002)
E-MONO – TITAN
- Frame: Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 100mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Mechanic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 66 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 21kg
- Cotterless Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 27.5″ x 2.1 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor ( Continuous power: 250w)
- Charger: Included 36V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: Samsung 36/13ah Li-on Lithium Battery With USB output Charge Port
- Battery Range: 50-80km, depending on the assistance level/battery size.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||142 × 22 × 72 cm|
Black, Concrete Grey
36V13ah Grey, 36V13ah Black, 48V15ah Grey, 48V15ah Black