E-Mono Troy MID-DRIVE – 500W – 48V 90Nm Powerhouse!
- NEW HIGH POWERED NECO MID-DRIVE (90N.m)!
- AMAZING SMOOTH ACCELERATION
- NEW COLOURFUL DISPLAY
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY MID-DRIVE HARD TAIL
Introducing the NEW Mono TROY MID_DRIVE from Sunmono Ebikes! With its powerful 500W NECO motor, this e-bike delivers rapid acceleration through the gears for an exhilarating ride. As a trusted supplier of premium bike components, NECO’s driving system will not disappoint.
The TROY MID Drive features a new COLOUR display with the USB port for on-the-go phone charging. Perfect for long rides, this e-bike is ideal for anyone looking to explore the outdoors.
This go-anywhere e-bike can handle even the toughest trails and steepest inclines with ease, delivering an unforgettable riding experience. If you’re considering purchasing a hardtail EMTB, you simply must test ride the TROY MID Drive.
Find your nearest dealer and schedule a test ride today by clicking “here” or calling your local bike shop. With a price tag under $3K, the TROY MID Drive is the most exciting ride you can get for your money. Don’t miss the adventure!
Product Code 27M05
E-Mono TROY – NEW MTB MID-DRIVE
- Frame: Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Lockable 120mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 9-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminum-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 130kg
- Weight: 22kg
- ALLOY Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 27.5″ x 2.1 KENDA APTOR puncture resistant
- COLOUR Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist
- Motor: NECO 500W High Torque 90Nm MID-DRIVE Brushless Motor (PEAKS 750w!)
- Controller: 48V 15A
- Charger: Included 48V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: 48V 15Ah, 720Wh High Power Cells, USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Battery Range: 60-80km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.