E-Mono JUNO – 48V 24″ EMTB ‘FAT’ CRUISER
- COMPACT 24″ WHEEL EMTB FRAME SIZE
- WIDE 3.2″ ‘FAT’ KENDRA TYRES
The E-Mono JUNO is an excellent choice for riders looking for a high-performance EMTB with a compact design and 24″-wheel size. With advanced features such as lock-out suspension, and a powerful hi-torque 48V brushless motor, the Juno is the perfect all-around ride for those who prefer a smaller frame and wheel size.
Equipped with 24×3.2″ Kendra tyres, the Juno provides excellent traction and stability on any trail, making it a “pocket rocket” that is sure to put a smile on every rider’s face. Whether you’re tackling challenging terrain or cruising on smooth roads, the Juno’s advanced features and compact design make it an ideal choice for any rider looking for a high-performance EMTB.
Product Code: SE-24B01
E-MONO – JUNO 24″ CRUISER
- Frame: Super Light Aluminum-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: 50mm Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Mechanic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Handlebar: 66 cm Aluminum-Alloy Bar
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 21kg
- Alloy Cranks
- Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 24″ x 3.2 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 500W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Charger: Included 54V 2A – Mini Pin Plug
- Battery: Samsung 48/15 ah Lithium Battery With USB output Charge Port
- Battery Range: 60-80km, depending on the assistance level/battery size.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||142 × 30 × 78 cm|
Blue, Yellow, Black