E-Mono VESTA PLUS 20″ (48V/500W) – Folding Bike
- 20KG TOTAL WEIGHT
- BEST VAULE PREMIUM FEATURES
At only 20KG total weight, the E-Mono VESTA PLUS is one of the lightest E bikes in this classic step-through style folding E-Bikes. Along with premium features like hydraulic brakes, integrated lights, front fork suspension, carry rack and mudguards as standard, the VESTA PLUS must be the best value folding Ebike on the market.
Thanks to its compact size, the VESTA PLUS can easily be stowed away in a standard RV locker. Whether you’re a grey nomad exploring the countryside and need a reliable folding bike for touring and shopping, or you live in an apartment building and require a compact E-bike to experience mobile city life, or you need an affordable and lightweight E-bike for your daily commute, the VESTA PLUS is the perfect solution for all your needs.
E-MONO – VESTA PLUS (48V/500W)
- Frame: Aluminium-Alloy Frame
- Front Fork: Front Suspension
- Gears: Shimano Altus 8-Speed Cassette with Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
- Load Capacity: 120kg
- Weight: 20kg
- Front/Rear Integrated Lights
- Alloy Cranks
- Padded Leather Saddle
- Quick release 320mm Seat Post
- Wheel & Tyre Size 20″ x 1.75 KENDA
- Front Wheel Quick Release Design
- Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist.
- Motor: High Torque 500W Brushless Rear Hub Motor
- Charger: Included 52V 2A – 1 Pin Plug
- Battery: 48/12h, 576Wh High Power Cells
- Battery Range: 50-70km, depending on the assistance level.
- Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you receive the e-bike, we recommend having it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you. We recommend getting your bike checked after one month to ensure all bike aspects are correctly calibrated.
Shipping & returns
If the product is not working as expected, we’re here to help. However, Sunmono does not return orders if clients change their minds.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box and the BIKE/scooter that was supplied, such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be accepted, and the final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- We will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount if your return is approved.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.
|Dimensions||85 × 40 × 68 cm|